<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Friday, October 21, 2005 @ 6:48 AM

So i was asked to post my blog.
I post pretty frequent anyways! :D
Erm, todaye i trained hard for gym?
(: So please with myself.
And omfg! Competition are changed to
April which is like coming soon?
DEAD SHIT! ):

-skips-

Im scared of Quek. Eeks! ):
i try to run away whenever i see him
although i havent done anything wrong.
Perhaps he is just too freakye?
Who knws who knws (:
Yeah, my coach hair is getting lesser
and lesser as day flies. He seems pretty
sad about it! But nevertheless, the
mischievous adeline is still out to disturb
him and his hair!
INTENTIONALLY!
:D Whhee-

-skips-

Today seriously was a boring day in school.
Had a stupid talk about stupidly stupid
drugs that is stupidly said by a stupid
stupid. Immediately after the stupid
talk, we had interhouse competition! :D
Our class played pretty well.
Im just so proud of them. Exxagerated--

So had a chat on msn with him.
Talked about future studies? I want to get
into a university if possible! :D
That is, IF possible. ):
Aiyo! Maybe i think too far ahead.
I still have a long way to go before O`s
even come! (: alrights, i shall end here.
i know today post sucked big time.
IM JUST TOO LAZY TO POST!
RAHHHHHHH :DDD

tata!